There are many ways of making money online, whether it is through running ads on your website or selling products on an online store.
For the most part, the two that I just listed require you to start from scratch.
Today, I want to give you some legitimate websites that you can earn legitimate money from.
(This post contains affiliate links. If you would like more information about affiliate links, read out Affiliate Disclosure here)
Earn Hundreds From Writing Down Names
How much do you think companies would pay someone to come up with their brand name?
A lot of money!
Companies are willing to pay someone hundreds of thousands of dollars just to have that one person come up with a brandable name. And that’s where you come in.
Squadhelp is an online website that helps companies come up with names, logos, etc for their brand through crowdsourcing.
All that you have to do is submit an entry (or several entries) to a competition, if you win, you get the prize money. Simple as that.
Now, let me list some pros and cons of Squadhelp from my experience of using it.
- Competitions are easy to enter into
- You can view recent winners and take inspiration from them
- The cash prize is at least $100, most commonly $200 to $300 per competition
- You have to pay a one-time fee of $10 before you can enter competitions
- You need to compete in competitions “assigned to you” before you have access to every active competition (You don’t have to win these assigned competitions, just compete so you learn how the platform works)
Sell Clothing That Costs You Nothing To Make
E-commerce can be a difficult area to get into with no or little experience and money.
What if you didn’t have to worry about those two things, you could just sell?
If you are passionate about creating quality clothing, or you just want to try e-commerce without any negative precautions, try Teespring.
Teespring is an online platform where you can create your clothing designs and set up your shop, all for free!
That’s right, all you need to do is sell the designs you make, and you get paid!
What do I have to say about Teespring in terms of pros and cons?
- Very easy to use and visual interface
- Completely free
- Quality of clothing is very good, so no unhappy customers here
- You need to get the word out about your store yourself
Get Paid By Doing What Your Good At / Love Doing
Is there something that you enjoy doing? Why not get paid some money for doing exactly what you like to do?
Fiverr is a great online marketplace that allows buyers to connect with sellers across many niches that offer their talents.
For example, if you need a bunch of videos to be professionally edited, but you don’t have the experience, you can just hire someone on Fiverr to do it for you. In this case, you are the person being hired.
You can offer something that you are good at to people willing to pay for what you can do.
The best part is that you can set what your abilities are worth, you can say whether you want someone to pay you $10 or $100 for your services.
But what does my experience with this platform have to say about it?
- Easy to create a profile and start selling
- You get notified when someone wants to work with you
- You can set how much your services cost
- It is hard to make a reliable, substantial, or passive income using Fiverr
Generate Money By Writing Articles
If you thought no one reads articles anymore, think again!
There are still so many people that read articles on a website daily, and not just because of the coronavirus.
And you can take advantage of this time now when the worldwide Internet usage has increased by nearly 50%!
Also, you can read our article on why the coronavirus is good for the Internet if you are interested.
But back to the topic at hand, you can generate money from just writing articles on the Internet. You can do this by learning everything you need to know on Wealthy Affiliate.
You’ll be walked through how to make a website, how to generate traffic to your site, and how you can monetize that website. All without you having to do any guesswork.
What are the pros and cons though?
- Everything you need to make money online in one place
- In-depth lessons walking you through the entire process of building the website to making money
- 2 million active and helpful entrepreneurs within the platform
- The money only really starts to roll in at the 6-month mark of hosting the website
I hope I was able to provide you with at least one website that has interested you and can help you.
If you have any further questions about anything listed here, or you just want to talk about this topic, leave a comment below this article and I will do my best to answer.
Share this article with anyone that might find these souces interesting.